Organizing a film screening is an easy and engaging way to support pollinator conservation with Bee City USA and Bee Campus USA community members of all ages. All you need is a venue space where event attendees can watch the film together. Thank you to HHMI Tangled Bank Studios for providing these resources and documentary for free.
- Bee City USA’s pre-recorded webinar: How to host a free film screening My Garden of a Thousand Bees
- Download this Community Screening Guide for tips on how to plan, program, and promote a film screening event.
- Watch the trailer and full film online.
- Sign up to host a free community screening by completing this form. Your event details will be added to the Events Map on the film’s website and you’ll be provided with all materials necessary to support a successful screening event.
Xerces Handouts to Print
- Bee City USA brochure
- Bee Campus USA brochure
- Smarter Pest Management: Pollinator Protection for Cities and Campuses
- Regional Plant Lists
- Pollinator-Friendly Parks