- Our webinars and videos
- Host a screening of the new PBS Nature documentary film, My Garden of a Thousand Bees:
- How to host a free film screening My Garden of a Thousand Bees (Bee City USA’s pre-recorded webinar)
- Organizing a film screening is an easy and engaging way to support pollinator conservation with Bee City USA and Bee Campus USA community members of all ages. All you need is a venue space where event attendees can watch the film together. Download this Community Screening Guide for tips on how to plan, program, and promote a film screening event.
- Watch the trailer and full film online.
- Sign up to host a free community screening by completing this form. Your event details will be added to the Events Map on the film’s website and you’ll be provided with all materials necessary to support a successful screening event.
Handouts to Print
- Bee City USA brochure
- Bee Campus USA brochure
- Smarter Pest Management: Pollinator Protection for Cities and Campuses
- Regional Plant Lists
- Pollinator-Friendly Parks
Social Media posts
- Text: [Share a pollinator conservation project your city/campus has accomplished] [link to your Bee City/Campus webpage]
- Text: “Protect Pollinators this Earth Day 1) Grow bee-friendly flowers, 2) Provide nest sites, 3) Avoid pesticides, 4) Spread the word! To learn more BeeCityUSA.org”
- Social media images (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram -friendly format) Click text to view full size and download: